Located within the hacienda-style La Jolla Shores Hotel, The Shores shares a celebrated reputation with the three-story, Spanish-style hotel property. Beachside views and an inviting, family-friendly atmosphere complement a focus on freshly-prepared dishes, a unique happy hour and an award-winning menu. Under the culinary craftsmanship of
Executive Chef Bernard Guillas
Chef de Cuisine Percy Oani, The Shores has solidified its reputation as one of the best restaurants in La Jolla, offering a mix of seasonal and local selections and a menu that takes advantage of Southern California's year-round fresh produce.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- OpenTable Diners' Choice 2015, 2014
- Silver Medal for Best Sunday Brunch, La Jolla Village News (Readers' Choice) 2013, 2014
- Best American Cuisine Award, La Jolla Light 2012
- Gayot’s Top 10 Best Places for Brunch in San Diego
LOCAL PRODUCE AND PURVEYORS
We are proud to serve a selection of local produce, meats, fish and more. Local purveyors include:
- Buchmann's Ranch Cage Free Eggs
- Catalina Offshore
- Jackie's Jams
- Suzie's Farm
- Coastal Organics
- Black Sheep Produce
- Jimenez Family Farms
- Ranch del Sol
- Polito Farms
- Weiser Farms
Daily 7 to 11:30 a.m.
Mon-Sat 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Daily 5 to 10 p.m
A la Carte Sunday Brunch:
11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Daily 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday-Friday 4 to 6 p.m.