|The Shores Restaurant and Executive Chef Bernard Guillas have been honored with various industry awards over the years.
Shores wins OPentable's "scenic view in america" award
The Shores Restaurant was named one of OpenTable Diners’ Choice Award for Top 50 Most Scenic Restaurant in the United States. The list of winners is derived from more than seven million reviews submitted by OpenTable diners for more than 12,000 restaurants throughout the country.
Click to read the USA Today article!
Recent awards include:
Click here to read the SD Reader’s latest review of The Shores Restaurant.
- Best Seafood Dish and Second Place Overall: Chef of the Fest 2012, San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival
- Best American: La Jolla Light 2012
- Gold Medal for Best Sunday Brunch: La Jolla Village News 2012
- Diners' Choice Award: OpenTable 2012
- Gold Medal for Best Dinner: La Jolla Village News 2011
- Gayot’s Top 10 Best Place for Brunch in San Diego